The following pages of information will give you locations, addresses, and therapists available for lymphatic treatment. These lists will be updated as information becomes available.
Certified Lymphatic Therapists - Georgia: Outside the Greater Atlanta Area
Certified Lymphatic Therapists - Southeast United States
Degree Abbreviation Definitions:
- PT Physical Therapist
- OT Occupational Therapist
- LANA Lymphology Association of North America
- CLT Certified in Lymphatic Therapy
- CDT Certified in Decongestive Therapy
- CLT & CDT means the therapist is certified to treat lymphedema
DISCLAIMER: The list of lymphedema treatment centers and hospitals with certified therapists does not mean an endorsement by the Lighthouse Lymphedema Network. We are simply giving you this list as a good guideline to use for reference only. Many individuals are claiming to be certified in lymphatic therapy. Please check all credentials thoroughly. You are encouraged to inquire about fees and verify coverage with your insurance company prior to the treatment.